VeloToze Toe Covers are designed for road cycling on cool or foggy days but have been quickly adopted by cyclists who are looking for optimized aerodynamics in a TT or racing situation. So whether it's race day, training day, or just another wet day riding to the office, VeloToze toe covers will keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- Water Resistant: Designed to cover the toe of your shoe with a water proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your shoes
- Windproof: Windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50f to 18C/65f)
- Lightweight: Made of a flexible, lightweight material that does not retain water when wet
- No Zippers: Innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points like zippers or hook and loop
- Aerodynamic: Smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: Easily fits in a jersey pocket or saddle bag
Application: Aerodynamic, Multi-Element
Sizes: One size
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover to prevent sticking
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
1. Put on your sock and shoe
2. Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe being careful not to catch on cleat
3. Pull shoe cover off of cleats if necessary
This product was added to our catalog on October 28, 2019