Designed for the rougher and slippery Enduro and downhill courses, this tire has an aggressive tread for maximum tactile grip while rolling fast.
- Multi-condition Enduro and DH tire
- Aggressive open tread for the most demanding conditions
- Sharp, squared edges, bite into terrain
- Curved siping provides maximum tactile grip
- Ramped leading edges minimize rolling resistance
- 4 Compounds (4C) is exclusively developed by Vittoria to achieve performance products without compromise. Vittoria 4C is a layering process, using 4 separate compounds in the same tread. The 4C process offers unmatched versatility, by allowing for separate base and surface compounds, in both the center and side areas of the tread. Benefiting from the different properties of each compound, including the G+ Isotech*, their distribution is extensively tested to deliver the best products imaginable.
- G+Isotech®* is Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound with revolutionary G+*, as provided by technology partner Directa Plus. No compromise is necessary with this compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability and wear resistance.
- 120 TPI nylon casing for XC and 60 TPI for All Mountain/Enduro (no butyl inner liner)
- additional sidewall protection layer (nylon fabric and abrasion-resistant rubber compound)
- tubeless talon (fits both standard and tubeless rims)
- Vittoria TNT (Tube–No Tube) tires are up to 100 g lighter than standard tubeless, yet have reinforced sidewalls with massive cut resistance. Run tubeless on UST rims with Pit Stop cartridge or liquid latex Pit Stop, TNT tires offer better cornering, faster rolling, and fewer pinch flats, at lower pressure. Fitting is easy: TNT’s tire bead locks readily into the rim and tire is inflated with a standard hand pump. Pit Stop cartridge contains only 35 g of foam, as effective as 50–60 g of liquid latex, and is a reliable solution for tubeless running. TNT tires can equally be used with an inner
- The nylon clincher version has:
- Wear resistant tread with low rolling resistance
- PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection
- Strong Nylon casing from 26 to 220 TPI
- Butyl or latex inner tube
- Foldable and rigid version available
“The profile is very nice and the spacing of the knobs is good. There is no vibration and fast rolling. The transition from grip to drift is great. It is also perfect for feathering brakes around loose corners” – Dave Trumpore (Pro rider)
Dimensions: 26 x 2.3
Usage: All Mountain, Enduro, DH
Compatability: Tubeless Ready