Wahoo Fitness RFLKT Bike Computer
This is the RFLKT Bike Computer, the world's first iPhone powered bike computer! While your iPhone is safely tucked in your jersey pocket, you still have access to your App data from from the Wahoo interface mounted on the bars. RFLKT displays GPS, heart rate, and other sensor data from your iPhone and controls your music playback.
RFLKT is compatible the NEW Wahoo Fitness v3.0 App for Cycling, and many other top rated cycling Apps, including Cyclemeter and Strava.
- iPhone Powered: The Wahoo RFLKT wirelessly receives data and images from an iPhone located in the jersey pocket or saddlebag of the cyclist. Using the buttons on the side of the RFLKT, a user can control the App, change data screens, start and stop the timer, and control other App functionality such as music playback and more
- Sleek Profile: Weighing in at only 2 ounces, the RFLKT measures 2.4” long by 1.6” wide by 0.5” thick
- Low Power: Long-lasting, replaceable coin cell battery; no need for extra cables or recharging
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) Connectivity: The RFLKT has simple wireless connectivity through a Bluetooth 4.0 connection
- Weather and shock proof: RFLKT is IPX7 certified for riding in all types of weather and on all types of terrain
- Highest screen to computer ratio of any computer on the market
- Three mounting option – stem, bar and quarter turn. Whether you are a road, mountain, or tri enthusiast, RFLKT has a mounting option for you
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S and iPhone 4S compatible
This product was added to our catalog on July 16, 2014.