Wheels Manufacturing BB30 to Outboard Bottom Bracket (Steel Bearing) (SRAM)
This product was added to our catalog on December 1, 2015.
Wheels Manufacturing's original BB86/92 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM BB86 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
- Converts BB30 shells (42mm ID- 68mm road/73mm mountain) to accept most 24mm or 24/22mm spindle cranks
- For 24/22mm (SRAM/Truvativ) for installation into BB30 frames without the need for adapters
- Includes anodized aluminum cups with Enduro sealed bearings
- Base: Enduro ABEC 3 sealed bearings
- Angular contact: Enduro ABEC 5 angular contact bearings
Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92
Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm - 92mm
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm
Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, Etc.)
Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm