Wheels Manufacturing PF30 Bottom Bracket (Black)
This product was added to our catalog on December 1, 2015.Wheels Manufacturing's original PF30 "press fit" bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM PF30 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Direct replacement for SRAM, FSA, and other PressFit 30 bottom brackets!
Enduro ABEC-3 6806 Bearings
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance
- Economy Press (PRESS-4)
- PF30 Bearing Adapter (PF30-OB)
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, BB386EVO, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm to 86.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB30
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 98g
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. adapter shims
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- Specialized Carbon OSBB
- BBRight™ Press Fit