Wheels Manufacturing PF30 Bottom Bracket With Angular Contact Bearings (Red)
Direct replacement for SRAM, FSA, and other PressFit 30 bottom brackets!
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Red
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, BB386EVO, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm to 86.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB30
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 98g
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg adapter shims
Enduro Angular Contact 6806 Bearings:
In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact (A/C) bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level. Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
This product was added to our catalog on December 1, 2015.