Wheels Manufacturing's PF30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as their well-loved Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 22mm / 24mm spindle diameter cranks (SRAM / Truvativ GXP) in PF30 & Specialized Carbon OSBB frames without the need for any adapters.
- Converts non-threaded 46mm press-fit BB shells to accept most 24mm or 24/22mm spindle cranks
- For 24/22mm (SRAM/Truvativ) for installation into PF30 frames without the need for adapters
- Includes anodized aluminum cups with Enduro sealed bearings
- Base: Enduro ABEC 3 sealed bearings
- Angular contact: Enduro ABEC 5 angular contact bearings
Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB
Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
Crank Spindle Type: SRAM / Truvativ GXP
Crank Spindle Diameter: 22mm / 24mm
This product was added to our catalog on December 1, 2015