Zipp Tangente Course Clincher Tire (Puncture Resistant) (700 x 23)
This product was added to our catalog on May 21, 2015.Letís face it, the tire on your bike makes the primal decision for the rest of the system, both where the airflow is going to go and your connection with the road. When Zipp introduced their Tangente line of tires in 2007 they did with a focus on leading edge airflow properties and how they interfaced with their rims. They worked with an industry-leading manufacturer to develop the tire casing and tread compound, but did not have as heavy of a focus on rolling resistance.
For 2015, They have taken everything that they learned from Firecrest rim shapes and updated their tire technology to not only maximize airflow, but also optimize rolling resistance.
- Intended use:
- Racing and training
- Optimized for dry road conditions
- 120 TPI nylon casing with nylon puncture protection strip
- New aero tread pattern
- Sidewalls designed for supple and compliant ride feel
- Rubber formulated for grip and acceleration
- Very low rolling resistance; saves power
- Light weight